Welcome to the friendliest gym in Guildford!
Don’t just take our word for it, even our members have voted us ‘Most Loved Business in Town’ and we are very proud that they think so!
- All ages, shapes and sizes are welcomed and feel comfortable in the open friendly environment of the ActivZone gym.
- You can park for free and from the moment you enter the air-conditioned Club you are greeted by name and given assistance if needed.
- Our fully qualified fitness and nutritional instructors are committed to helping you reach your health and fitness goals.
- Whether you are enjoying one of our 32 weekly classes, using the variety of cardio machines or weight training, you can be sure our personal trainers will be on hand to give advice.
- Your wellbeing is our business and we take it very seriously!
The New You starts here and now!
or Contact Us for more information
Don’t panic if you have missed out on our Student early bird offer, you can still save £50 & get a student membership for £15 per month (12 months must be paid for upfront at ActivZone Gym Reception). Contact Us for more information
Bring a Friend Friday – Members, you can now bring in ANY friend to ActivZone, for FREE, every FRIDAY!
April Bank Holiday Opening Times & Class Information
Luckily, along with the longer lighter days, comes the start of the Bank Holidays! & we’ve got a few class & opening time alterations to help you get out there and enjoy them…
Good Friday 14th April: 9am – 5pm – NO CLASSES AVAILABLE
Saturday 15th April: 8am – 6pm – Normal Opening Hours & Class Availability
Easter Sunday 16th April: 8am – 2pm – Normal Opening Hours & GOLD PT Bookings
Easter Monday 17th April: 9am – 5pm – NO CLASSES AVAILABLE
Good Friday Coffee Morning
We love a good coffee morning so when better than to have good coffee than on Good Friday!!
Join us Friday 14th April between 9am – 11am for a Good catch up with some really good (& FREE!) homemade cake, cookies & coffee.. or Tea, we’ll have both! Don’t hesitate to bring your own or donate your little shop bought favourites! After all, it is Easter!!
Our class timetable as at January 2017 can be found below and also on the Classes page.
.. my opinions about working out have changed massively
friendly efficient gym
Come and See Us!
As our gym is based at Guildford College on Stoke Road we have excellent access to Stoke Park so if you fancy outdoor training as part of your workout then we have a fantastic resource on our doorstep. If you haven’t been to see us before, we are on the ground floor of the five-storey building right opposite the little car park. Pop in and to have a look around. You will find personal training, over 30 classes a week, a functional training zone, a fully equipped weight area & even an indoor climbing wall! Apart from that, we are the cleanest, friendliest, non-intimidating gym in town!
Come and be part of it all for less than a £1.20 a day!