Welcome to the friendliest gym in Guildford!
Don’t just take our word for it, even our members have voted us ‘Most Loved Business in Town’ and we are very proud that they think so!
- All ages, shapes and sizes are welcomed and feel comfortable in the open friendly environment of the ActivZone gym.
- You can park for free and from the moment you enter the air-conditioned Club you are greeted by name and given assistance if needed.
- Our fully qualified fitness and nutritional instructors are committed to helping you reach your health and fitness goals.
- Whether you are enjoying one of our 32 weekly classes, using the variety of cardio machines or weight training, you can be sure our personal trainers will be on hand to give advice.
- Your wellbeing is our business and we take it very seriously!
The New You starts here and now!
or Contact Us for more information
As of Monday the 4th of July we have a new class timetable & new weekend opening hours.
The new timetable can be found below. However, we have kept the current one at the bottom of this page and also on the Classes page
Our weekend opening hours will be 8am-6pm on a Saturday & 8am-2pm on a Sunday.
.. my opinions about working out have changed massively
friendly efficient gym
Come and See Us!
As our gym is based at Guildford College on Stoke Road we have excellent access to Stoke Park so if you fancy outdoor training as part of your workout then we have a fantastic resource on our doorstep. If you haven’t been to see us before, we are on the ground floor of the five-storey building right opposite the little car park. Pop in and to have a look around. You will find personal training, zumba classes, weight loss/gain nutrition advice, spin classes, X-fit classes, a functional training zone, Legs Bums and Tums classes, MMA (martial arts conditioning), ladies only free weights zone and even an indoor climbing wall! Apart from that, we are the cleanest, friendliest, non-intimidating gym in town!
Come and be part of it all for less than a £1 a day!
Classes Timetable up until 4th July